Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dean is growing like a Dandelion!

He is growing more and more every day. It is scary how fast it happens. I'm not sure what I am going to do when he is all grown up! UGH..I love being a mommy, but what if he turns out like Brent instead of me! Oh Help! He is already full of drama. I will have to get a good picture of the lip when it's out to show you. But for now, enjoy the smiles :)
This is Dean at 2 weeks old. He was so small and cute that he looked awkward in the swing.
This is Dean at 10 weeks. He hardly fits in the thing! He must be strapped in so he doesn't topple over! Notice the Shar Pei wrinkles on the right leg in the photo above have been filled in with some chub!
He loves to smile! We get smiles (well at least I do) for everything...it's great!


No comments: